Disclaimer:I was given my products free of charge to review and test in our home.Doing a review is always my choice and all opinions stated are mine and mine alone.
As most of you know we recently welcomed our first granddaughter into the family.She is my daughters first baby and her and the Daddy are new to the whole parent thing.
We were first introduced to Daddy Scrubs while my daughter was pregnant. They sent us the cutest I’m The Daddy Scrubs that I have ever seen.In fact none of the nurses or doctors had ever seen them before either,so Dad was definitely getting some attention the day the baby was born. You can read the whole post on that HERE.
So now that little bit is here doesn’t mean you can no longer shop at Daddy Scrubs, it just means you check out the new dads section instead.
They have lots of cute choices for Dad including a Daddy Diaper Pack in Camo,t-shirts,diaper pads,and the adorable Bag O Books that I am going to share with you today and give one lucky reader a chance to win!
- Includes I’m the Daddy Trunk Bag made from 100% natural cotton canvas
- Includes “I’m the Daddy” sunglasses
- Includes 7 Books!
- I Love You, Daddy! by Edie Evans
- What Daddy Bear Loves by Paige Nickell
- What Daddy Duck Loves by Paige Nickell
- The Daddy Book by Todd Parr
- Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
- The New Dad’s Survival Guide by Scott Mactavish
- Clifford’s Day with Dad by Norman Bridwell
Most of these books I remember from my childhood. I thought it was really neat that Dad will have special books just for him and the baby to read together. Dads sometimes get forgotten when a new baby arrives,this gives them a way to stay connected and feel important.
I will be giving this set to my Son-n-law to enjoy with our new Granddaughter,but you too can win this very set for your newest family member.
- Just follow the simple Rafflecopter instructions and Good Luck!